1. Log into your cPanel account.
2.In the "Software" section, click on "Softaculous App Installer" Icon.
5. Click on the "Install" button
6. Fill the necessary field under the "Software Setup" field:
7. Under the "Admin Account" field enter the following information:
8. Choose Language: You can chose the language of your Bolt. The default language of Bolt is English.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Bolt Website.
9.Advanced Options: Leave this as it is, unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take alot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of page and click on the Install Button.