How to Install Website Baker via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Software" section, click on "Softaculous App Installer" Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen you should locate the "Portal/CMS" category. Click on it and then click on the "Website Baker" link that will appear.
5. Click on the "Install" button
6. Fill the necessary field under the "Software Setup" field:
7. Under "Site Settings" field:
8. Under the "Admin Account" field enter the following information:
9. Choose Language: You can chose the language of your Website Baker. The default language of Website Baker is English.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Website Baker Website.
10.Advanced Options: Leave this as it is, unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space
Finally, scroll down to the end of page and click on the Install Button.