Install Advanced Electron Forum(AEF)
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2.In the "Software" section, click on "Softaculous App Installer" Icon.
5. Click on the "Install" button.
6. Fill the necessary field under the "Software Setup" field:
7. Enter the following details under the "Board Settings" field:
Board Name: Name of the forum
Board E-mail: The forums e-mail address
Use UTF-8 Character Set: Chose this If you are going to work with multiple languages.
8. Under the "Admin Account" field enter the following information:
Admin Username: Your new AEF username (for security reason do not use the "Administrator" or the "Admin" username.)
Password: Use a strong password.
Admin Email: Your e-mail address. (Useful for administrator account password reset, notification, etc)
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your AEF Forum.
9.Leave this as it is, unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of page and click on the Install Button.