How to Install Concrete5 via Softaculous in cPanel?
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen you should locate the "Portal/CMS" category. Click on it and then click on the "Concrete5" link that will appear.
5. Click on the "Install" button
6. Fill the necessary field under the "Software Setup" field:
7. Under "Site Settings" field:
8. Under the "Admin Account" field enter the following information:
9. Choose Language: You can chose the language of your Concrete5. The default language of Concrete5 is English.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Concrete5 Website.
10.Advanced Options: Leave this as it is, unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of page and click on the Install Button.